Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what is a good song for an action movie trailer?

im looking for a new song for a fanmade trailer for an action movie and i need a good song i could put to it

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

the sounds of silence- simon and garfunkel

• Hitch
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It depends on the movie. Seriously, most songs picked to go with movie trailers have SOMETHING to do with the movie. Take the movie "Gamer," with Gerard Butler, for example. The latest trailer features the Marilyn Manson version of "Sweet Things Are Made of This." Doesn't sound like it would match, but the line in the song, "Some of them want to hurt you ... some of them want to abuse you," has a very DIRECT co-relation with what the whole movie is about.

• Down with the Sickness, Headstrong, Bleed it Out, Through the Fire and Flames, Rollin (limp bizkit), Here I Go Again, Rock You Like a Hurricane, Welcome to the Jungle, How We Do, Party like a Rockstar, We Takin Over, All the Above, Hustlin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bleed It Out- Linkin Park

Know Your Enemy- Green Day

Down With The Sickness- Disturbed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I recommend: Lux Aeterna by cilnt mansell (darker than the other songs by FAR) but any of these might do it... (I want to see the trailer!) The carrionites swarm by Murray gold This is Gallifrey by Murray gold The futurekind by Murray gold Tree of life off the fountain soundtrack  

• 1 decade ago

New Divide - Linkin Park

• 1 decade ago

"Looking for angels" by Skillet, "New Divide" by Linkin Park (although i think that one is used in the second Transformers movie)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"welcome home" by coheed and cambia. its epic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.