I have high blood pressure and diabetes; how do I handle?

My blood pressure has been high for about a month now even with medication, the diastolic stays at 103-105. My sugar in the morning ranges between 162-275 and goes up and down, up and down. I went to the ER w/BP of 161/105, after putting me in a room (after 3 hours) my pressure went down to normal, but I was sick... show more My blood pressure has been high for about a month now even with medication, the diastolic stays at 103-105. My sugar in the morning ranges between 162-275 and goes up and down, up and down. I went to the ER w/BP of 161/105, after putting me in a room (after 3 hours) my pressure went down to normal, but I was sick as a dog prior to its going down. The doctors seem not to care so I am never going back to the hospital. I feel as if one has to be at death's door b4 the so-called doctors take anything serious. I went to my primary physician with bp of 180/102 and was told that I should have went to ER as I could have stroke, but I told them I was never going back to that stupid hospital. Have a lesion on my kidney which could be the cause. Don't know what to do? Don't trust ER doctors and can't control my blood pressure or sugar. Any advice? Any decent doctors out there with advice.
5 answers 5