How do i remove AVG and System security?Computer experts?

I think the resident shield alerts from AVG and the System Security program is disabling most of the things on my computer including some features on the internet.I tried to import pictures from my camera to the computer and it won't allow it.So i can't import pictures.On myspace my profile song and other... show more I think the resident shield alerts from AVG and the System Security program is disabling most of the things on my computer including some features on the internet.I tried to import pictures from my camera to the computer and it won't allow it.So i can't import pictures.On myspace my profile song and other people's profile songs won't play,and there's nothing wrong with the site because my friend said from her computer its fine.Please help me.What can i do to get rid of these programs and anything else that may be causing these problems?
Update: also,when i'm on youtube or project playlist the volume works fine and the songs run normally but when i go on myspace everything is messed up.