Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

How do i remove AVG and System security?Computer experts?

I think the resident shield alerts from AVG and the System Security program is disabling most of the things on my computer including some features on the internet.I tried to import pictures from my camera to the computer and it won't allow it.So i can't import pictures.On myspace my profile song and other people's profile songs won't play,and there's nothing wrong with the site because my friend said from her computer its fine.Please help me.What can i do to get rid of these programs and anything else that may be causing these problems?

also,when i'm on youtube or project playlist the volume works fine and the songs run normally but when i go on myspace everything is messed up.

• Dexter
    Favorite Answer

Hi ! You are in a big confusion here ... let me put it simple ... AVG is the good guy ... And System security is the bad guy playing "Its a wolf"!!

System security is a fake antivirus programe that makes you buy it by generating fake alerts ... Download and Install malware bytes ... Run in safe mode, update and run a full system scan ... If avg is detecting system security, just let it take action on it ...

Contact me for assistance.

2

Source(s): Perfect Antivirus Protection Suite : http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?rmMK

Dear Sir/Madam

We are glad to know you a big company import brand products. As we know, your company has rich experience in this area.

We are good at manufacturing & exporting many fashion brand items. We mainly export to & cooperate with USA, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Australia etc.

Our website is http://www.shoppinghereonline.com/. New Product wholesale: Shoes, Boots, High heels, Sandals, Shoulder bags, Wallets & purses, Handbags, Watches, Glasses, Jewelry, Necklace, Caps & hats, Hoodies, Clothes, Jeans, Bikini, Belts, Mp3,MP4, ipod touch & nano, Mobile Phones and so on.

Our products are made of top high quality designers at discount wholesale price.

Sample order & drop shipment are OK. Minimum order quantity is 1.

Payment Options: Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer.

Delivery: take only 3-6 days to your address.

Provide a tracking number for you as soon as we ship your items, and will track the items and get back to you everyday.

Welcome to contact us at any time if any inquiry. TKS!

welcome to our website: http://www.shoppinghereonline.com/ contact us at

Yeah... AVG is a bot "noisy". I recommend that you uninstall it (delete it): go to control panel=> Add or remove programs=>Look for AVG and double click it.

Then try installing a better program like Kaspersky, BitDefender or Norton.

Good Luck !!

What it sound like is that the program keeps starting up at starup. What you should to is either go to: Control Panel, Add or remove program, and find the program and remove it, or click start, click Run, and type in msconfig (Exactly like this), and then click the startup tag at the top, and find the program and uncheck it. hopefully this should work.

definite, of course you are able to. If it won't enable you to then could use Malwarebytes antimalware or Hitman professional. finished information on a thank you to get rid of device gadget virus out of your laptop on the link under. stable success!