Why does the authentic kindness in people come off rubbing other people the wrong way?

Best Answer

Sylvester, I think that some people just don't know how to accept authenic kindness or just too wrapped up in their own little world to recognize it. Some folks have very little if any manners and a lot of it may stem from their upbringing whether rich or poor. I also think that the fast paced world we live in, a lot of folks just have not learn to appreciate the goodness in people when it does happen and don't take the time to laugh and smile, taking everything in life much too seriously. I also think that mistrust plays a part in this as well as folks sometimes assume that there must be a catch or a reason for the act of kindness.

Some assume kindness, doing kind things... they mean there must be an ulterior motive. Some think it can't be true that someone can be kind and nice and it's just an act. Others just don't like it for their own reasons.

That's all I've got for this question.

Some people are just "so hard and mean", that they can't/won't

accept kindness!

These 'other' people are narcissistic and closed minded only thinking of themselves.

It does?

media/mind control programs.

Namaste.