If you aren't living your life with some Fantastic Expectancies..?

..Then could you be missing out on some wondrous moments ?

When your dance of life with expectancy...don't you become a little more alive, more thrilled, more energized to life?

Favorite Answer

All I keep doing is ...Dancing with love..

but I lead!!

• jpryst

Yes. Absolutely. It's like working a radio - if you don't tune your antennae to the correct frequency you're not going to hear the song that will lift your spirits and make your heart sing. And, no doubt, if one shuffles through life expecting only the worst, that's bound to be what shows up at the door since it is getting such a constant welcoming invitation. The energy one sends out is the energy one gets back. You send out vitality and joy, you live vitality and joy. Has nothing to do with circumstances - has everything to do with choice about what energy you wish to have in your life. So, yes, yes, definitely yes, Expectancy of Greatness, of a good day, of work well done makes me feel very alive - and very grateful for every wondrous moment.

Thanks for asking. It's a great question. Hope you're having fun out there................

Okay here goes, but the Book of Dogs by Simon and Schuster, and World Book of Dogs says this in both of them, I have just opened and read them. Note::::: The Personality of a Doberman is still developing even after it is 2 years old, however, firm handling should begin when the dog is 10-12 months old, It is a rather long-lived dog and may reach 15 or even up to 20 years of age..The oldest Doberman registered to live was in Berlin, where he died at the age of 22 years old, of old age... Legit::The life of this dog is unknown, where as some do not live to be older,some can....I think it will depend on the way the dog is raised and cared for...and the above dog apparently was well taken care off.. Now DP on here is the expert on Dobermans, so I am gonna star and see if she answers also I have friends with Dobies and are at the age of 9 and 11 and are fantastic dogs, I would buy him

I agree.

We are taught to let go of expectations but on the other hand also taught we must have expectation in Faith. They seem to clash but really do not, because they speak of different things & on different levels.

If I begin to place expectations on you as my friend that you always be & react in my expectations it like a Prison for both of us that allows no room for change or growth. The relationship then becomes an hostage situation where I have placed my demands upon you.

But in the Spiritual realm, the inner world, we sometimes wait with great expectation of what is to be revealed next, with patience born from great Faith & Understanding. Because the outer mirrors the inner we are the same in our outer world.

How can one know that what we seek is there if we do not walk around each & every corner of life thinking "Perhaps it is just around this next corner". It is a great secret only because many do not realize that waiting with expectation, knowing that all you need is right here just waiting for you to remove the cobwebs from your eyes & see for it to be. For me, it is the expression of that inner journey in my outer world. If my doubt is so great I believe that what I seek to Be can never really Be expected on some level, I actually will block that which has already been freely given.

Sorry so long, got on a roll, LOL!

Blessings!

sorry, I can't agree with that.

Expectation blinds you to reality. It is nothing more than a mirror you hold in front of yourself and know that you will see what you want, because you expected it.

I dance my path with no expectation, and each moment, each circumstance, is a wondrous thing. My eyes remain wide open to any and all possibility, and this life never fails to bring moments of complete joy. I am constantly surprised by the unexpected.

• Sweets

With expectation comes either disappointment or a short span of happiness. It's more wise to not expect anything and instead accept what is. An inner yes to every moment won't ever let you down.

Expectancies often comes included with bills and later payments that for now i can't afford.

I stay in simplicity and welcome a quiet life with my wife and grateful that she is back home and getting well.

I am the type of guy who likes to have his feet firmly on the ground then soar with the eagles and swim with the dolphins.

• You are right.

I agree with you 100 %.

We must all dare to dream wonderful dreams

in order to inspire ourselves

to work for personal achievements

as well as the common good of mankind.

In this regard,

I wish to mention a quotation

to help us remember

our dreams must be realistic.

"By all means,

Build castles in the air -

But lay the foundations solidly on earth."

The moments of life times, the moving of emotions, more and more alive.

• Paul

I think hope is more important than expectation. I don't really have expectations for the future, only hope. I am not negative, merely pessimistic. Oh wait!!! If I'm pessimistic then I do have expectations, just not good ones. Nevermind.

these questions are getting harder and harder for me. Sorry.