How to download FREE MP3 Songs?

Could anyone help me, how to download the free mp3 songs from the internet? i would like to find the songs like slow rock eg: we are the champion, simply the best, temple of the king, wonderful tonight, house of the rising sun OR anything like that from group such scorpion, europe, CCR, eagles, rainbow etc... Thank you for your great support on me!!! These are the greatest songs around a couple decades ago and very difficult to find out it from any shops.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

google "limewire"

OR BUY YOUR SONGS

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Just use MP3raid.com. It's mint, honestly and you never get viruses. Type in the song, and then click on one. Then type in the code, and click 'Enable listen and download'. You'll get the song, and then scroll down. Follow the directions from there, and there's even a How-To for XP and Vista. Read the instructions.

P.S. It's We Are The ChampionS, by the way!

Source(s): www.mp3raid.com
  • 1 decade ago

Go here,

http://www.freemp3.onlinestuff4u.net/

Here you can download 25 free LEGAL mp3 during 7 days trial sign up

You gotta need to give your cc info but don't worry you wont be charged for the first 7 days.Then after 7 days you can cancel the subscription.

U gotta use this service if u dont wanna get sued for downloading ILLEGAL mp3 ;)

• 4 years ago

well what you do is go on to youtube first, then type in the song you want and wrte download link afterwards and hopefully you will find your song. thats one way and limewire is another, however this can be bad as viruses/ trojans can come along with it. hope it helped :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

limewire or ares are really popular, free downloading tools. just go on google and search: download limwire 5 free. there should be a bunch of websites where you can download them. as for ares, just google download ares. though in my opinion, limewire is a lot simpler, and faster than ares. plus you get a lot more search results on limewire.

• 1 decade ago

go to google or yahoo..

then type the song which u like..

along with it write download free mp3..I think it will work,,

• 1 decade ago

go to google and type in limewire and then download that and say you will use it for only legal purposes because downloading music for free is illegal

• 1 decade ago

download frostwire its the best place to get music movies pictures etc...its great but watch out for viruses!!

good luck!!

x x x

• 1 decade ago

try myxer.com

nd funformobile.com

(((if u have a motorola razr from Verizon IT WONT WRK)))

>>U'D HAVE TO ACTUALLY BUY THE RINGOTNES from their site on your phone

but those two sites i know work.. my cousin uses it all the time

• 1 decade ago

well if u don't want to break the law and get aressted then u can't but if u want to break the law ^

l

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.