What is the proper term/word & part # for the blower resister on a 2005 Nissan Frontier?

I need a new blower resister for my '05 Nissan Frontier. I've heard it referred to as a thermal control amplifier, amplifier thermal control and fan speed resister but every Nissan dealership in our area calls it by something different. Please advised on the proper word and OEM part# if possible. Thanks!
1 answer 1