Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Spiritually speaking, when do you consider it acceptable to report a question or answer?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

that nike shoe guy needs reported, but that's the only one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When the person posts 5 paragraphs preaching at me that if I don't accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior or face eternal fire and pain, that person is not only about to be reported, I think they should also be tied to an ant hill and smothered with honey.

And that is just for starters....

I sometimes consider reporting questions that don't ask anything at all about sex, but fortunately, I can usually come up with a sexy angle, so I let them off the hook.

purrrrrrr,

Mystery

• 1 decade ago

I only report when I see that someone is trying to troll the site for children, and I report that one person who keeps posting answers that is an "ad" for athletic shoes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never never never never never never + never

I reported one question once in which a guy was literally threatening to kill somebody and if I had it to do over again, I don't know, I might not even report that. I was relatively new here then.

If somebody insults me I insult them worse. Reporting is intellectual surrender, as is blocking (but alas I occasionally block reporters just to save my account, I hate that I had to block Fireball right now, I was sure that she wasn't a reportmonkey. that sucks)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I was reported for telling someone they were crazy and needed psychiatric help. It was reported as being insulting. The person I said it about was truly crazy.

• 1 decade ago

If someone is called out personally, then yes.

If not, I just respond to it telling them that they really shouldn't be as disrespectful.

My last three reports were all someone calling out an individual and blatantly lying about them... that was over a long span of time, however.

I don't think reporting is necessary when you can respond to a question.

• 1 decade ago

Dear Citizen,

I consider it acceptable to report when a person rants, is insulting to me or my friends or beliefs, or if they seem dangerous, like if they suggest they might hurt someone, or if they seem like thy might kill themselves.

(((hugs)))

Lady M

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NEVER, unless I am Reporting a Reporter for Reporting, and then I do it massively: 10 to 15 different accounts.

DEATH to Reporter accounts!

(EDIT: Thanks for asking this Question! I got several "Blocks" on potential Reporters from here alone!)

• 1 decade ago

almost a half of my questions had been reported, the most curious thing its that those actually were the questions that don't offend anyone, the ones which may offend are still here

• 1 decade ago

If I sense a tone of hatred, anger, mocking, etc...

I admit that I report a lot because I want to keep yahoo family friendly and I also want to keep it for it's intended purposes- to ask and answer questions. Nobody deserves to be treated like an idiot no matter how odd their question might be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

answers that are spam "I just bought these Nikes for 40% off at ..."

Or a link to a virus, I have not seen that in a while though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.