Kelly asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 1 decade ago

anybody know any good anthropology jokes?

Favorite Answer

A skeptical anthropologist was cataloging South American folk remedies with the assistance of a tribal brujo who indicated that the leaves of a particular fern were a sure cure for any case of constipation. When the anthropologist expressed his doubts, the brujo looked him in the eye and said, "Let me tell you, with fronds like these, who needs enemas?"

....

I had just received my degree in Calcium Anthropology... The study of milkmen.

....

How long does it take a team of anthropologists to screw in a lightbulb?

20 secs, plus 3 years to complete their field notes on the event and 10 years to publish the result.

Hope you enjoyed them! :D

Anthropology Jokes

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): good anthropology jokes: https://bitly.im/vPdRe

I've never even heard of ole-lena jokes!

Tell him/her: I am Hummus-Sapien not homo, then ask to go "clubbing".

• Racist. Those are racist jokes!