What does this girl mean?! 10 points = BEST answer!?

3 nights ago i called this girl i like who I think also feels the same way back, but i feel she felt anxious and after 10 mins on the phone she asked to talk on aim. She talked normally on there, and we kept joking back and forth to the point she threatened to kick me in the face. I then said "I doubt you can... show more 3 nights ago i called this girl i like who I think also feels the same way back, but i feel she felt anxious and after 10 mins on the phone she asked to talk on aim. She talked normally on there, and we kept joking back and forth to the point she threatened to kick me in the face. I then said "I doubt you can reach that high, but you can show me this over dinner friday night." Her response was "hahaha so u want to get kicked in public on friday?" I assume this is a yes, because we just kept joking a until she demanded that I text her after she signed off and texted a lil back and forth before she went to bed.

2 nights ago I asked if we were still on for friday, and she goes "huh?" and i hinted about dinner on friday night, and she goes "u were serious....haha you're funny" right there I just felt hurt...but tried not showing it. I just hope this was done on purpose to make it seem like she's not all over me, or her way of playing hard to get.

Yesterday, she texts me "Hey! i can't make it friday night for dinner, but hopefully we'll catch up soon or see you on the fourth! :-) " I find out later that she had to work Friday night.
Later that night, she then IMs me and acts really strangely, and wants to play a game because she's bored? so she wanted to get to know me better and wanted to play the question game. she started asking simple questions from favorite color/food etc. to then how many g/fs i had, what i looked for in a g/f and more personal stuff. I found tha really weird after the fact she kind of rejected me? or maybe is playing hard to get or is nervous to be in a relationship so soon after breaking up with a b/f not too long ago.

Sorry for this long novel, but any advice/insight please?

Is there something I should be doing?