I'm a man asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Do you prefer watching NFL games Live or on TV?

do you prefer being at a stadium or watching it close up on tv?

I prefer watching it on my tv, at least until ticket prices drop under $200 for a decent seat

Best Answer

I like the atmosphere of live games but, watching it on TV is better for actually seeing what's going on.

• ~

Like the guy above me said, the atmosphere is really exciting, but I'd have to go with TV. Unless I get a really good seat, watching the game on TV has a better view. TV is also cheaper and its really fun to watch with friends.

Thats a toughy, it all depends on my mood on gameday. I like to go to the games if you want to experience the culture of the crowd and vendors, also can't forget the tailgaiting. However, watching them on tv means the ease to move around, and use the bathrrom at your leisure most importantly. Your not near some drunk guy whos yelling things that make no sense, but in the same sense, your not next to the drunk yelling yelling meaningless things. It's literally a catch 22, overall, in the fall, if given the option, i'd go to four games and stay home for the other four. The 8 games refer to the home games of the 16 week schedule in the NFL.

I used to prefer live, but now only do that every once in a great while. The tickets cost waaaaaay to much and the parking costs waaaaaaay to much, the traffic is a pain in the, and the Cokes are like $7.00 each with $12 burgers and $16 24 oz beer.

Besides, if you have children - you should not expose them to the dips in the stands. The cheaper the tickets, the dumber the fans act when they drink. Unless you can fork out the money to sit in $400 seats, keep the kids at home.

I've been to a live game once and it was so much fun and exciting, but I really couldn't make out what was happening and why. So I'd rather watch it on tv because it shows everything better.

• There is nothing like being at a game, with the fans and experiencing the thrill. As far a seeing a game they are much better on TV (with NFL ticket and Tivo).

I like going to the games more most of the time but i just love NFL Football. Especilly college football games there always better to go to then watch at home.

Source(s): me

Well if I had the money to watch them live, I WOULD. But at home you get to see stuff on the inside that you wouldn't normally see. So either way NFL is just awesome.

Source(s): Myself
  • Rob D

I watch games on TV, because the Edward Jones Dome really isn't that much more exciting

My family has never been able to afford to go to a live NFL football game.