I was discharged from the psych ward on Monday and I am having suicidal thoughts again?

I was admitted last week by my psychiatrist for suicidal thoughts. I probably would be dead right now if it wasn't for him. I was discharged on Monday but I have to go to a day hospital program three times a week. That's the most I can go because of my daughter, she's in daycare 3 days a week. And I... show more I was admitted last week by my psychiatrist for suicidal thoughts. I probably would be dead right now if it wasn't for him. I was discharged on Monday but I have to go to a day hospital program three times a week. That's the most I can go because of my daughter, she's in daycare 3 days a week. And I have suicidal thoughts again. They just won't leave my mind. I was walking on this overpass and it's a highway underneath and I was just thinking so badly about jumping down and it took everything to not do it. I am losing my mind. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be dead. I want to die so badly, it's just the doing it that is hard.
Should I tell my psychiatrist that when I see him next week ? I don't want to be re-admitted to the psych ward. What would he do if I told him
I am not being selfish. I know I have a daughter and m ylife is complicated and I have just about had it.
He wants me to attend the day hospital's program of self affirmation and the anger management one and I don't even want to do that. I am ready to end it all. End of my life because I've just had it
Update: I want to die. I have the want, now I just have to do it. I drove infront of a funeral home the other day and there was a funeral going on, and I was thinking how I should be dead, and I am just going crazy