Can a guy become a woman hater without family influence playing a part?

i know this guy who calls women names, disrespects them or thinks badly of women. From outward appearances I don't think his family would be condoning this behavior behind closed doors... but you never know? Does it really all go back to the family and do you think his father is secretly a woman hater... show more i know this guy who calls women names, disrespects them or thinks badly of women.

From outward appearances I don't think his family would be condoning this behavior behind closed doors... but you never know?

Does it really all go back to the family and do you think his father is secretly a woman hater behind closed doors and taught him everything he knows or is it truly possible a guy can grow up in a normal home where they have respect for women and turn this way because of experiences that happened to him or his own thoughts????

The guy in question isn't very good with women, he's not attractive and has deeper issues- this I know. But even despite that don't you think it would have to go back to the family or could it have developed all by itself from his own mind or friends influences?