Manli asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙翻譯一下吧...感恩喔..

急...電器使用看不懂..幫忙翻ㄧ下ㄅ...急..

各位翻譯達人您好ㄚ...幫忙翻譯一下ㄅ..感激不盡..

This symbol identifies conditions or practices that could result in damage to equipment or other property, a loss of data, or contamination of your files.

This symbol identifies conditions a Class ll laser, which emits sufficient levels of laser radiation to constitute a potential viewing hazard according to established limits.

CLASS I OR II LASER PRODUCT

Depending on the options installed, the Model 7500 may operate as a Class I or Class II laser product as defined by IEC 825-1 Safety of Laser Products-Part 1.

A Class I laser product emits insufficient levels of laser radiation to constitute a hazard according to established limits.

Despite this, it is good operating practice to avoid direct eye exposure to the output of this product or to the open end of any optical fiber connected to this product.

A Class ll laser product emits sufficient levels of laser radiation to constitute a potential viewing hazard according to established limits.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這個標誌代表某些情況或操作會導致設備或其它物品損壞, 資料遺失, 或是檔案損壞.

這個標誌表示使用的是第二級鐳射, 其所產生的輻射程度累積起來有可能對眼睛造成傷害.

CLASS I OR II LASER PRODUCT

第一級或第二級鐳射產品

根據安裝的選項不同, 7500型使用上可能為第一級或第二級鐳射產品, 其定義在 IEC 825-1 鐳射產品安全-第一部份中可以找到的.

第一級鐳射產品放射出的輻射量不足以達到危險的程度.

儘管如此, 在操作時最好還是避免眼睛直接直視本產品或與本產品相連的光纖裸露部分.

第二級鐳射產品放射出的輻射量以達到危險的程度.