What can physically happen to a baby under the age of 1, if you leave them completely alone. If only for 1 hr.?

I am doing the baby project for school right now. And have to do an assignment on neglect and abuse of children all over. I need to know a few different scenarios that can happen if you leave a baby alone by itself. Like accidents that the baby could have. Or injuries the baby may cause to itself. Thanks to... show more I am doing the baby project for school right now. And have to do an assignment on neglect and abuse of children all over. I need to know a few different scenarios that can happen if you leave a baby alone by itself. Like accidents that the baby could have. Or injuries the baby may cause to itself.
Thanks to anyone who posts on this:-)
Update: I'm home schooled. And leave them alone most likely at home. But it could be anywhere.
Update 2: My schooling goes through summer.