Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Can a woman feel when a man ejaculates inside of her?

Can women feel when a man comes? What does it feel like? Can you feel him twitching inside of you or feel his semen squishing around inside of your vagina?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ya i love it when my boyfriend cums in me, feels like a warm gush inside and i can feel his penis pulsing

• 3 years ago

Ejaculating Inside

• 3 years ago

I can feel my boyfriend come inside of me. I dont know if this happens to everyone but dont you feel after someons ejaculates inside of yoi tje next day you are horny and you just want to have sex again.?!

• My woman says the same thing....she keeps reminding to drink water all day so I can fill her up at night.

• rhode
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

He Cums Inside Her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes. I can feel my boyfriend's penis get harder and pulsate as he is ejaculating inside my vagina when we have sex. Its wonderful.

• 1 decade ago

generally you can feel the penis spasm as it ejaculates. The biggest clue that the man has ejaculated is the heavy breathing and moaning and groaning he does. You won't feel his semen squishing around inside, but you will probably feel it dripping out when you stand up.

• 1 decade ago

I can't feel it squirting out but I can feel it when my husband twitches about, it just feels like tons of lube

• 1 decade ago

It's a good question ...

I feel something cold inside of me when my boyfriend comes, but my friends don't feel anything like that , it's strange.

I don't know if someone else feel the same, i think that depends of each person.

bye

• i can never feel it when my boyfriend comes in me, but i can feel it twitching around.

• 1 decade ago

yes you will know when he cums. He is usually at the end of his thrusting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.