Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Girlfriends vagina smells musky. Sort of like fish?

So, we're both 15. Today I was at her place and I was sort of rubbing her.. after I could smell my hand. It smelled really really musky, and sort of like fish.. why? Is this healthy and normal?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Musky and fishy are different. Every person (including you) have their own scent, it does smell musky.... most noticable in the armpits and groin area.

Different types of infections:

Signs of yeast infections:

White, cottage cheese-like discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

Intense itching

Signs of bacterial vaginosis:

A white, gray or yellowish vaginal discharge

A fishy odor that is strongest after sex or after washing with soap

Itching or burning

Slight redness and swelling of the vagina or vulva

Signs of trichomoniasis

A watery, yellowish or greenish bubbly discharge

An unpleasant odor

Pain and itching when urinating

Most apparent after your period

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Cure Yeast Infection Naturally : http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?XcqL
  • 4 years ago

oh boy! You need to try an over the counter yeast infection medecine. If that doesn't work, then do to a doctor and get a pap. If you've been sexually active chances are that you can have an std of some sort. Good luck. By the way, stay away from douches because that can make matters worse. And to that guy that said get laid, you're sick man.

• CC
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That's natural. It's a way of controlling men and boys since, most of them don't like fish. If it smell like hamburger, just imagine what would happen, most girls and women will not be able to have a rest.

Now that I got that off my chest:

It's really normal because, the vagina is working on getting rid of bacteria and the mixture of the ph in the vagina at times give that smell. She might be close to her period. It's one of the thing you're going to get use to if you are going to have intimate relationship with girls. A lot of boys and men have their own smelly thing, too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe shes washing it with shampoo, the more fragrants you wash it with the more it smells cause it makes you sweat, how long have you been with her... if your confident with her, tell her & also females should really wash thier vagina just with water or maybe a TINY bit of soap, also if shes wearing tight underwear that could make her sweat and itchy so there for she would smell... or she could have a urine infection :( but normally a vagina does has a offy smell to it unfortunatly lol

• 3 years ago

My Yeast Infection Cured - http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?YfHt

• 1 decade ago

you know how they say good seafood should smell like the ocean but not like fish? same thing with a girl, she shouldn't smell like ocean duh, but fishy is bad. there is a bit of a musky smell. those are pheromones. some girls are very musky, others don't smell at all.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, there is stuff girls can do to make it smell nicer, but the musky smell is normal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup.. Your right, Normal.. however, some girls are stronger than others and some just need to wash a lil bit more than others.. Make a soapy bath part of your play..?

Go, play, have fun.. rub each other all you want, nothing wrong here.

Bob - Tucson

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What did u think it would smell like? Cotton candy? Lol well its not so get used to it lmao

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.