Lv 6
JenniT asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

Should I start at the end and work my way back or at the beginning and work forward?

Should I start with filing last year's tax return first and work my way back, or start with the first missed tax return and work my way forward, or just do it all willy-nilly, and hope I get them all done?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Start with the oldest so you can apply any adjustment to the following years. You should also see a tax professional.

  • 1 decade ago

    You could be in one heap of trouble with the IRS.

    Best to be sure your returns don't get the fine tooth comb review.

    I'd suggest you engage a tax service like H&R block to do the returns for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.