Answers please? What would you think of us as a couple?

Ok, well, I just started dating my friend Chris, and him and I have a lot in common, but we're also very different in some ways... I was just wondering what people would think of us together... And I'm am JUST wondering. It doesn't really matter to me if other people don't like our relationship... what's important is that we like each other, but I'm just curious...

Chris is 17, 5'9'', pretty skinny, and has choppy dark brown hair with layers that are no longer than chin length, and green eyes. He loves his music (we're in a band together), and ALWAYS has his acoustic guitar with him. He listens to things like Jason Mraz, and The Beatles. He's very reserved and shy at first, but is extremely sweet and sensitive. I guess he's one of those people you'd call "Free-spirited." He's a vegan, as well. He just loves anything that lives and breaths.

I'm almost 16, 5'7'', and have chocolate brown hair, with bangs straight across my forehead, and a bob cut just below my chin, and dark brown eyes. I'm a dancer, so I have the petite dancer's body, and I love my music, too. I listen to different things though... Along with music Chris likes, I listen to things like Fall Out Boy, etc. I'm also very shy at first, but open up after a while. Laughing is my favorite thing, but I'm a bit more uptight than Chris. I'm a bit of a perfectionist sometimes, and I have a strict schedule during school. I think being with him is loosening me up a bit, but still. I'm also a very sensitive person... I take things personally, but think of other's emotions constantly.

What would think of us as a couple? Again, JUST wondering. It doesn't change our relationship at ALL, but I'm just curious...

Favorite Answer

long crap/

You've posted this like 4 times now?

You sound compatible.