If this was an actual team roster, how good do you think they would be?

C (6)

C-Marc Savard

C-Jeff Carter

Travis Zajac

Brandon Dubinsky

Phil Kessel

Rob Schremp

RW (4)

RW- David Backes

Georges Laraque

Kris Versteeg

Devin Setoguchi

LW (5)

LW- Simon Gagne

LW- Ilya Kovalchuk

Michael Frolik

Milan Lucic

D (6)

Brent Burns

Niklas Kronwall

Jack Johnson

Kyle Cumiskey

Alex Picard

Zach Bogosian

G (2)

Henrik Lunqvist

Andrew Raycroft

Update:

Lets say they were placed in Minnesota I guess....What would they be in the league, division, and conference?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Like the Right wingers...Suspect on your Dmen...Hope your starting goalie doesn't get hurt.. I like your roster though. They would be very competitive. Still might not win the Cup. I'd say ousted in the second round of conference finals.

• 1 decade ago

Good forwards, week d and only one real goaltender. Raycroft is near worthless. Johnson, Cuminskey and Picard are mediocre, Burns, Bogosian, Kronwall are formidable. Should make the playoffs, but I wouldn't expect it to get more than a round unless Lunquist did some amazing stuff.

• 1 decade ago

The D seems a lil suspect but overall seems like they would do quite well..

as far as offense goes, they'll be scoring leftr and right..plus they would have Laraque to protect them? can't ask for more than that...

• I think it would kill the league.

One team with a lot of stars leaves others with none.

this would result in very low fan base everywhere except Minnesota so...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Weak D, they wouldn't win the cup especially with lundqvist in goal. Score a lot probably, but get scored on a lot as well

• 1 decade ago

lmao, thats an allstar team... kinda overstacked, but probably would lead the NHL and win the cup

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i think they would poop the bed.....too many all stars means everyone wants to be the star hence the make up of the team would make them hate each other which would make them lose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.