Identify my insect bite??

Was cleaning out a shed for first time in years and afterwards my arm were covered in these tiny red bumps but what worried me was this 1 inch long blister like bump that appeared. Looked like chicken pox blister. Few hours later is just dissapeared!!!!

This has happened few times before whenever i go in an area with mice droppings.

What could it be?????

Favorite Answer

it could be a flea bite as they often inhabit areas like that. u may be allergic to flea bites which is why it had affected you so badly. if it doesn'tt improve soon then get it checked out at the doctors. good luck

• Bob

It could be that but whenever I'm cleaning something with a lot of dust my arms get covered in red and sometimes white raised dots. After I wash them extremely well they'll go away. It could be a dust allergy

• wiedyk

make helpful it is not a tick chew. "Ring around the chew" usually potential Lyme ailment, in accordance with what the ring rooks like. it ought to easily be an rather nasty mosquito chew, or in line with risk a spider chew or a bee sting. i pick to advise you spot a dermatologist or your prevalent MD using fact it is nonetheless bothersome after 2 weeks.