merciless asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

i have tried everything to get bigger arms, been working out for 26 yrs and have been stuck for years.?

Have worked out with pro's and no one has been able to help

Update:

I am 40yrs. been lifting since i was 14. i was 140lbs at 18. after about a year or 2 of lifting hard i got to 195 and smooth(chubby) but thick. I had shoulder surgery and lost a lot, but am back to 195. im 5'10" and would probably be solid at 180. probably could shred down close to 170, but i would be freaky looking. my arms are a lil over 16" now (cold and flexed) when i was ripped they were about 15 1/2"

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Shane
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Genetics suck.

Try targeting forearms and triceps, if you've been lifting for 26yrs than you've probably already done that.

If you've hit your natural plateau than you know your other options.

What are your stats?

-Additional-

You just need to concentrate on your diet.

Not to mention your 40, you may want to have your testosterone levels checked. It's possible you're reaching the lower end of the scale and just not producing what you should be. If that's the case HRT may be in your future as will some nice solid gains.

Source(s): NSCA Personal Trainer and Nutritional Consultant
  • 3 years ago

you have a reliable case for basically leaving. He has to realize that intercourse (no rely how reliable it is or isn't) isn't adequate of a contribution to this relationship, and is no longer even needed. you are able to no longer tension him to arise off his lazy butt and come across a job, and in those cases, he will possibly no longer have the capacity to discover a job if he has been unemployed for an entire 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. As a former workers interviewer, a huge hollow in employment like that does no longer bode nicely for a grown guy. At any cost, you mustn't ought to discover a job for him. the only contol he has is that that's exerting over you, through fact he has no administration over the different ingredient of his existence. he's the only guy or woman who can exchange this. Divorcing him won't launch you from joint duties, and there is the youngster to contemplate. what's going to grow to be of him in case you bail? it is an exceedingly, very no longer straightforward subject, and that i honestly do sense for you, yet you are able to no longer proceed to do each thing in this relationship and you need to make that sparkling to him. or you will basically ought to decrease your losses and artwork you very own way out of your 0.5 of the money owed. a minimum of you will no longer have the strain of looking after him and the youngster and your self, and you will no longer ought to place up with consistent sexual ambushes. reliable success.

• 1 decade ago

well. definitely take those "protien shakes". thats what my boyfriend took.. and they really worked, just work out when ur on it.. and it helps when you take those energizing pills.. i dont remember the names of them tho.. starts with an O.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.