Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Republican Voters ONLY-Michael Steele or Rush Limbaugh?

Republican Voters ONLY

Who do you agree with the MOST

Michael Steele or Rush Limbaugh?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Steele,,,when he speaks you know that he's espousing his true beliefs, not just being outrageous to drum up press. We need more conservatives that can eloquently profess our own beliefs instead of screaming at rivals to increase ratings.

• 1 decade ago

Rush is a conservative, cut and dry. Steele is a politician, and seems to be placating whichever group he's speaking to. If he's on talk radio, he's a conservative. If he's speaking to congressional republicans, he's a neo-con. I understand his job is a diplomat, but come on!

I agree with Rush more, but don't listen much.

Big Brodie... do you only agree with 'negroes' who give you cookies? No wonder no blacks want to be leaders of the conservative movement... they're treated like crap and called 'Uncle Toms' and 'lawn jockies' by the media and their own race. Take a good look who sold blacks down the river the last 45 years, and ask yourself if blacks in America are really better off since then.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Limbaugh

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I almost always agree with Rush Limbaugh, although I don't really like him that much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i do not listen to rush, other than the sound bites the press puts out there and steele in the elected leader of the party, so steele. but that does not take away from the valid points rush makes.

• 1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh usually agrees with me. That is why I listen to him every day.

• 1 decade ago

Rush is ALWAYS right and that sucks because I do not like him very much. he is always right though and it is scary. Actually, I do not know a time when he was NOT right about a prediction he made.

• 1 decade ago

I don't even like limbaugh. I think he over the top. I don't like anyone trying to push their feelings on me.

• 1 decade ago

Neither although Democrat think that all republicans follow either of those two

• 1 decade ago

Rush is hot headed but he is almost always right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.