Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 decade ago

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Account??? :O?

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Account :o

Would be helpfuuull

thankiies :]

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to this page:

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form...

Click "Submit" and follow the instructions.

Your account will be deactivated for two weeks, and if you don't log in during that period, your account is permanently deleted.

This method is official and should be complete, i.e. no need to delete individual photos, comments, messages or items from your profile or anywhere else on Facebook!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most say you can't but this monthly computer magazine says it can and this is how.They know that to deactivate an account means you can go back to it but that is not removal.To completely remove account,from the deactivation page use the browsers back button to return to the main face book page and click the help link.When the page opens type delete into the search box at the top and press return.Wait for set of instructions,read then click the "here"link at the end of paragraph.Next screen click submit button to continue to next screen.Type in the password associated with account and type in the required capture word,box with random word/s.Last chance to save account if not press the ok button and after a second the permanently delete account box appears.Click ok to finish.Note ! [books words not mine] face book retains the data for a further 14 days.Don't log on during that period and on day 15 the data gets zapped forever.This is From a well known computer monthly magazine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Apparently, the Facebook account deletion process is straightforward. All you need to do is simply, login to your Facebook account, then click Settings and from the Deactivate section choose Deactivate.

The above process only deactivates the account but does not delete it completely... If you completely want to delete the account you will have to get in touch with face book via email request the deactivated account to be deleted permanently.

• 1 decade ago

From before when i tried ive noticed you cant really cancel your account its kinda just disables itself

Its - My Account (next to the Search Bar)

Bottom of the list

Deactivate Account

Click that and follow the instructions x

Source(s): Deleted (de-activated) an old account
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wimu
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Get in to u`r account then click on settings and then Deactivate Account

• 1 decade ago

Settings -> account -> disable account. My friends did it lot of times

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to your account settings , and there should be a text saying cancel facebook account ,

Source(s): me :)) .
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You can have multiple accounts for a variety of reasons there's no legal or moral restrictions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well when you close your account at facebook try out interactplace

Source(s): http://interactplace.com It's Only Social Networking!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

at top right goto settings > account settings and click deactivate account.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.