Survey<I>Do lemons help remove age spots?

My neighbor asked me that and had no ideas. Do you?

• Regwah
    Best Answer

Apparently.

Dab some fresh lemon juice to remove age spots. Lemon is a natural rejuvenator and is full of natural fruity acids that help fade and lighten skin and hair.

But wait there's more...

Some fresh lemon juice on the spots twice daily. If you are going outdoors, wait for the juice to dry as it increases the skin's sensitivity to sunlight. It may take a few months, but the acidity in the juice will cause the spots to fade away.

1

Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?Atue

You hear significantly these days with regards to the 'ageing' effect for exercise. However, okay dispossess you within the idea that activity, in all it is actually forms, is the culprit. It isn't. Some different types of exercise, nevertheless, are definitely culpable than other individuals. It would get patently ridiculous to suggest that exercise per se is the reason that people 'age' instantly. These factors are due to genetics, diet, emotional stress, lifestyle and a bunch of other purposes too. Your body was established to move and you could increase your workout levels, day by just day, at if of life. I've worked utilizing many older individuals who held the confidence that their problems and illnesses were definitely a 'part' of growing old. OK, people may/ do are more susceptible to trials to afflictions as they definitely grow old, but keeping the body and mind active can only help eradicate these problems. Never the less, there ARE ways certain exercises can get a detrimental affect your well appearing. One of those is cardio. Hardly any, not a slice of running or paddling, walking or quite possibly cycling. But the cardio machines evident in corporate gyms. Well, if it is certainly feel you mid- winter and there isn't other option, take a 'cardio' machine. Even if it's because you require a little boost from a ' secure' conditions.

It helps but it won't get rid of them completely or for a long term. Has to be used regularly. Also, buy pure vitamin E cream. Use sunblock when outdoors as sunlight will cause the spots to darken.

Yes, it removes the the dark places made by dry skin on the elbows.

I know it does for certain. I use this to clear dark spots.

I think lemon does have some bleaching properties because when we were teenagers, we would put lemon on our hair and sit out in the sun to make it blonde. ;-)

I have a hundred year old lemon in my kitchen that still could pass for 20 years old. No wrinkles at all.

• Flynn

It may lighten the spots but not remove them.

• Tigger

Nope, Old Wives Tale

• Makwa

And the correct answer is .....what Regwah said, it has the same active ingredient as those more expensive cremes pharmacies sell old women. It didn't work on my freckles when I was little though. :)