First underage consumption charge whats gonna happen? I'm 18 years old?

I am 18 years old.I was over at a friends house who is 21. A noise complaint got called on his apartment. I had only drank about half a beer. The police came up and saw beer cans, they asked for our ID's, I didn't have one but I gave him my social. He asked if I was underage, I told him yes. He asked if I... show more I am 18 years old.I was over at a friends house who is 21. A noise complaint got called on his apartment. I had only drank about half a beer. The police came up and saw beer cans, they asked for our ID's, I didn't have one but I gave him my social. He asked if I was underage, I told him yes. He asked if I had been drinking, I said yes. At this point I didn't see the point in lying you know what I mean? I felt like being honest was the best thing to do. So he charged me with an underage consumption which I understand. I previously got a failure to yeild put on my license a couple months ago. This underage charge was given to me in Monroe, Ohio. What kind of fines am I going to be facing, like how much? Are they going to take my license away? Basically I don't really know whats going to happen. I know I was stupid I was staying there the night though, wasn't driving or anything like that.
Update: any rehab or anything like that potentially?
1 answer 1