Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley?

My opinion i is That Michael Jackson is better because he is amazing and creates his own music and sets standards in the music industry he makes magnificent music videos and even more magnificent songs and albums he sold the most albums in music history that more then you can say about Elvis Presley And his voice... show more My opinion i is That Michael Jackson is better because he is amazing and creates his own music and sets standards in the music industry
he makes magnificent music videos and even more magnificent songs and albums he sold the most albums in music history that more then you can say about Elvis Presley And his voice is just way better than Elvis Voice was ever
Elvis on the other hand is a thief he stole song from several black artists and he did not even write is own music

i want your opinion witch is greater