? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

唔該幫幫手,幫我用英文番譯求職信!萬分感激!

其實唔知寫D資料夠唔夠...因為真係唔係好識點寫...

如果仲有D咩應該寫埋...麻煩各位提提...唔該X1000000

應徵文員

本人從勞公處得悉 貴公司聘請文員,本人深感興趣現,特來函應徵。

本人在2007完成中五課程後,本人在2008年加入xx有限公司,擔任文員。本人主要負責各項辦公室事務,包括處理一般文書工作及資料輸入等。倘若有機會加入貴公司工作,本人定能為貴公司作出貢獻。

隨函謹附個人履歷,懇請閱覽,並希賜予面試機會。

專此奉達。敬候

鈞安

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Is subject to duty the officer

Myself from Lao Gongchu learned about that your firm invites the officer, myself deeply feel the interest to be present, the special incoming letter is subject to duty.

Myself after 2007 complete five curricula, myself join xx Limited company in 2008, is the officer. Myself primary cognizance each item of office business, including processing common desk job and material input and so on. If has the opportunity to join your firm work, myself can make the contribution surely for your firm.

With the letter sincerely attaches the statement of personal history, adjuration reading, and Greece grants the interview opportunity.

Specially this I respectfully inform you. Respectfully

Your health

-應該岩既,希望幫到您啦!!

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info/

祝您好運!

• mwl_r

在信紙右上角寫你的姓名,

地址.

寫信日期

The Personnel Manager,

Personnel Department,

公司的英文名,

該公司的英文地址,

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have learned from The Labour Department that

your firm is looking for some clerical staff and hence my application

letter hereby for the post.

I completed my Form Five secondary school

course in 2007 and began to work in 以前工作的公司名( XX Co.

Ltd.)since 月份, 2008 as a clerk to take care of various aspects of

clerical work in general including filing in particular.

Given a chance to work in your firm, I am con

-fident that I shall be of some contribution to your office.

Enclosed will please find my personal resume

for your reference, and I sincerely hope that I shall be given a chance

for an interview.

Yours respectfully,

你的簽

Source(s): common English letter

Members should be writing

I learned from the Labor Department noted that the public and your company to employ clerks, I have great interest in the current, special recruitment letter.

I in 2007, after secondary school, I joined xx Co., Ltd. in 2008 as a clerk. I am mainly responsible for the office services, including processing and general clerical work such as data entry. If there are opportunities to join your company, I will be able to contribute to your company.

With the letter I would like attached personal resume, I urge to read, and the Greek gift of the chance for an interview.

Professionals from up here.

Jun-an

Source(s): Me

Members should be writing

Professionals from up here.

yours

Jun-an

Is subject to duty officer

from to work male place learned about your firm invites the officer, myself deeply felt the interest is present, the special incoming letter is subject to duty.

After myself 2007 complete five curricula, myself join xx limited company in 2008, holds the post of the officer.Myself primary cognizance each item of office business, including processing common desk job and material input and so on.If has the opportunity to join your firm work, myself can make the contribution surely for your firm.

With the letter sincerely attaches the statement of personal history, adjuration reading, and Greece grants interviews the opportunity.

Specially this I respectfully inform you.Respectfully

your health

希望幫到你

圖片參考:http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif