What would you think of us as a couple? Answers please?!?

Ok, well, I just started dating my friend Chris, and him and I have a lot in common, but we're also very different in some ways... I was just wondering what people would think of us together... And I'm am JUST wondering. It doesn't really matter to me if other people don't like our relationship... what's important is that we like each other, but I'm just curious...

Chris is 17, 5'9'', pretty skinny, and has choppy dark brown hair with layers that are no longer than chin length, and green eyes. He loves his music (we're in a band together), and ALWAYS has his acoustic guitar with him. He listens to things like Jason Mraz, and The Beatles. He's very reserved and shy at first, but is extremely sweet and sensitive. I guess he's one of those people you'd call "Free-spirited." He's a vegan, as well. He just loves anything that lives and breaths.

I'm almost 16, 5'7'', and have chocolate brown hair, with bangs straight across my forehead, and a bob cut just below my chin, and dark brown eyes. I'm a dancer, so I have the petite dancer's body, and I love my music, too. I listen to different things though... Along with music Chris likes, I listen to things like Fall Out Boy, etc. I'm also very shy at first, but open up after a while. Laughing is my favorite thing, but I'm a bit more uptight than Chris. I'm a bit of a perfectionist sometimes, and I have a strict schedule during school. I think being with him is loosening me up a bit, but still. I'm also a very sensitive person... I take things personally, but think of other's emotions constantly.

What would think of us as a couple? Again, JUST wondering. It doesn't change our relationship at ALL, but I'm just curious...

• SSQ8
    Favorite Answer

Dear friend SaSS aTTaCK!!,

Be good friends.

The Holy Eternal Almighty God the Heavenly Father has given every man to accept a woman as wife and have sex within marriage.

Live with respect to your parents to grow up to the age of maturity and accept a life partner in a marriage relationship to create a family bearing children into the generations of mankind on the earth.

For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: (Holy Bible 1 Peter 3:5)

Source(s): Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Holy Bible Hebrews 12:2)
  • Sev

Perfect match....literally. You two are probably quiet...since you're both shy. You both are sensitive so you'll meet each others social needs. You two love music, particularly the same music so you'll connect there. You both seem to be free spirited so that makes another connection. So......have fun with each other. No one should ever be alone in the world. And I think it's great that you two are getting along nicely. Good luck, comrade.

-Child of Night

i think you'd be cute together :)

it seems like you'd learn from each other and build a great relationship.

the only downside might be that you're both very shy.

i recently got out of a relationship of four months with a guy who was shy, like me. we barely had conversations, we were just there, together.

so, if you two can have a good conversation, are comfortable around each other, and he makes you happy, then stay with him.

You guys sound like a good couple! And if he really cares about you, he'll respect your schedule and let you get things done, but he'll also make sure you don't over-work yourself and help you relax.

I wish you guys the best! =D

PS - My boyfriend's name is Chris, too, and he's AWESOME!

It seems like you guys are pretty perfect for each other. I mean, don't let him loosen you up TOO much, however you want to take that. It may be good though, it might be like your his better half and he's yours

THATS ADORABLE :DD

i love music and the girls and boys who make it..lol

anyway thats like band love :DDDDDD

:D!!

by taking the time to write all this down sounds like you really like him :)..how adorable..lol

Source(s): my head?