Did you see the CNN special Larry King Live with Jermaine Jackson at Neverland tonight?

Am I the only one who felt Larry was kind of a prick? He was tooootally condescending to Jermaine at parts of the whole interview. (like about Michael Climbing the tree) Cutting him of, interrupting him, saying things with attitude..He was SO insensitive.

Anyone else notice that?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I did and I kind of think so too.

ya it was interesting

i mean i think it may have been too soon for Larry to do some of the things he did say

when i was watchin it, i was thinkin how great it would have been to have an interview at Neverland with Michael by them and have had it been big so we could see him again with a good interviewer, not someone who was looking to make him out as somethin he wasnt

and when i was watchin it i was like hopefully sometime they can do somethin with all the jackson siblings at neverland or have another get together interview, would be interesting

I didn't actually. I saw the "Inside Neverland" on MSNBC with Matt Lauer. The interview with Jermaine was so heart-wrenching at times, but I did get annoyed because he kept interrupting him. That's the thing that gets me even with old interviews with Michael; they never let him just speak..they always need to cut him off. I think we could all learn alot of we just listen.

RIP Michael, we'll never forget you

I saw that Larry King CNN interview, he made Jermain Jackson cry because he made him uncomfortable in front of the camera, it made me feel so uncomfortable after watching, that I will never watch Larry King again. Larry King to me is a old pedophile who want to molest Neverland Ranch, he kept saying "how beautiful Neverland is" "he never want to leave" like he is a old pervert, which is exactly what he is to me.

yeah i saw it,

and personally i think that Larry is a great interviewiest...

this interview was out of the studio and it might have been overwhelming to him...

but yeah, it wasnt his best interview...he couldve done a little better job with it.

but oh well.

• JubJub

You might have a point, but I think we're all having a tough time of this right now.