Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do guys prefer blondes over brunettes?

I really wanna know the answer, because i see pretty blondes & brunettes... and people say guys like blondes more... i dont know. i dyed my hair blonde cause i thought it would make me 'pretty' do guys prefer blondes or brunettes??

Update:

okay, im getting answers saying, "it depends on ur face" but not rly, dying ur hair makes you look different... i WOULD post pics of me with my brown hair and now, (which is blonde) you would see i look different.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

sometimes.

when the brunettes mustache shows, they probably would pick a blonde over her. but when a blondes a total bleachblondewhore, they'll probably pick the brunette.

it all depends

• 4 years ago

Brunettes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not really big on blonde or dark brunette

I like light brown hair :)

• 1 decade ago

Its kind of like the Mary Ann or Ginger question. Every guy has their favorite "look".

I find Brunette guys like blonde girls and Blonde guys like brunette girls. (Just how it seems to be)

Source(s): Im a Brunette and <3 it!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It just depends on the guy...

A lot of guys prefer blondes because of the stereotype that comes along with that genetic characteristic (i.e., easy, not too smart, fixated on looking sexy and pleasing to men).

You just proved my last point here.You shouldn't TRY to change your image to be liked by a guy!C'mon!Find self-respect for who you really are and those around you might start liking you for being REAL!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I'd say an equal amount prefer them to Brunettes, and Red heads... But then again, I'm not a dude...

• 1 decade ago

No.

Black/Brunette.

• 1 decade ago

I perfer brunettes, they look more seductive and sexy, where as blondes look more bubbly and hot. If I could build my perfect woman, she would def be a brunette.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

defintely no. brunettes are more seductive, sexy, sophiscated, exotic& more mature. blonde is sort of a naive, innocent color for young girls.

so dying your hair blonde won't make you any prettier. it's the face that matters. if you're face is ugly, the color of your hair won't change that

• 1 decade ago

I am 100%, completely naturally platinum blonde.

My boyfriend likes brunettes..

a$$hole..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.