Miami restaurants....best romantic place to eat?

I will be visiting miami with my hubby..i need to know if anyone would recommend a fancy romantic restaurant..per plate under $100 dollars..plz advise

Favorite Answer

not the olive garden for sure, u dont wanna eat there

try "texas do brazil" if u like grilling, or "the knife"

the "melting pot" is very nice, is a fondue restaurant

for italian try "anthony's coal"

Normally I would say The Forge but they are closed for renovations

Places at the Shore Club like Nobu or Ago might do the trick

Prime 112 is excellent if you can get in.

Smith and Wollensky is on South Pointe Park at the end of South Beach at Government Cut. Don't like these try the Zagat Guide

• ?

Sorry, uncertain what you mean by making use of much less costly. i'm specific you do no longer mean Carl's Jr., yet you get what you pay for. in case you decide on a view and something much less costly, make some sandwiches and flow to Griffith Park. A view with provider, The Castaway. That view will fee you.

the olive garden for lunch , and dinner.

Source(s): me