Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who was Farrah Fawcett?

Im only 13 and i was wondering who was Farrah Fawcett? And if you can pics would be great.

Thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Farrah Fawcett (February 2, 1947 – June 25, 2009)[1][2] was an American actress. A multiple Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominee, Fawcett rose to international fame when she first appeared as private investigator Jill Munroe in the TV series Charlie's Angels in 1976. Fawcett later appeared off-Broadway to the approval of critics and in highly rated television movies in roles often challenging (The Burning Bed, Nazi Hunter: The Beate Klarsfeld Story, Poor Little Rich Girl: The Barbara Hutton Story, Margaret Bourke-White) and sometimes unsympathetic (Small Sacrifices). Fawcett was also a pop culture figure whose hairstyle was emulated by millions of young women and whose poster sales broke records, making her an international sex symbol in the 1970s and 1980s. While her impact was particularly strong on the teens of the 1970s, her appeal spreads over multiple generations.

here is one pic of her...

http://www.filmweb.no/bilder/multimedia/archive/00...

copy and paste it in the adress bar

please pick me for best answer, pretty plz

ohh and if the adress doesnt work just go to yahoo images and type farrah fawcett there will be plenty of pictures there.

bye

• ruple
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Farrah Fawcett is in line on the gates of heaven waiting to grow to be an angel. As she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says "Sorry yet we don't settle for persons's sources" puzzled, Farrah replies 'What?" St. Peter then says "are not you certainly one of Charlie's Angels?" Farrah: "That grow to be a teach I acted in." St.P: i comprehend we get large reception up here and that i comprehend which you belong to Charlie. Farrah starts to respond yet is stopped by making use of Saint P. who says 'carry on there is breaking information', O my God, MJ is ineffective!' Farrah: " What?" "hi we are talkin approximately me here." Saint P: "i'm sorry who're you?" this is not considerable reason MJ is ineffective."

• 1 decade ago

Farrah was an amazing actress. She was in a 70's TV series called "Charlies Angels" and did many television movies too. One that sticks out in MY mind is "The Burning Bed" about a young woman abused by her husband. She later KILLED him! It was SO GOOD! =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She was an original Charlies Angel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well she played the old movie of charlie's angels

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she is the star of the first chalies angels

http://www.comicgenius.com/DiscoFever/downloads/ch...

and this might be adult themed but this is the only other one I can find

http://ussmullinnix.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fa...

• 1 decade ago

ya mom

• 1 decade ago

frm what i know she's the chick from charlie's angles, the original.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.