Annoying middle aged "hippy" women at your work.?

Is there a factory and/or government legislation that produces the one really annoying middle aged "hippy" women in the workplace? --------------- For those of you that haven't met her yet, let me describe it... She's a late 30 something into the forties and has managed to lose her... show more Is there a factory and/or government legislation that produces the one really annoying middle aged "hippy" women in the workplace?

---------------

For those of you that haven't met her yet, let me describe it...

She's a late 30 something into the forties and has managed to lose her husband (again) as "He" of course is a cheating/uncaring/boring/unloving/Insert random insult bastard etc etc... leaving her with or without the kid. She has decided to recapture her "lost youth" and so went on some bargain basement holiday to Turkey/Egypt/Insert backward hovel country were she met asbad/jamal/iqbal/insert daft name a Twenty something year old barman/waiter/tour guide/diving instructor/insert menial low paid job who suddenly for no reason (*cough* British passport *Cough* Cash Cash Cash *Cough*) Falls madly in love with her... She of course decides that she should marry him immediately, an idea he is of course only willing to fulfil because "he is so much better than western men" as we are all "uncaring/bigots/pigs/only interested in etc etc".
She has dyed bright Red/pink/insert colour inappropriate for middle aged woman and constantly bangs on and on about her toy boys "marvellous" home country and how we're all suckers in the west for having money and working toilets etc.
She of course has her own distinct brand of youtube philosophy and decides that the whole office just simply needs to know how to "meditate" and must surely love the smell of joss sticks oh and of course they should defiantly give up meat! and she innately bangs on and on every single waking day about it all, Only pausing to take offence at any "Man" that dares make any "inappropriate comment" or "mannish behaviour".
She wears clothes that a 17 year gets away with but she just look desperate and she has a strange dislike for wearing shoes. The office has suddenly developed a strange Moroccan/indian/egyptian etc theme complete with stuck up pics and ridiculous ornaments and the office fridge seems to be full of fruit hidden behind the "Hygiene first" notice she's put up.
A CD player has arrived complete with meditation classics vol 1 and hippy moods 2 etc which play all day at top whack to "relax and de-stress everyone" and she constantly tells people to "breath" and "imagine a white light"...

--------------------

I thought that it was just a one off and yet in every workplace I've been in, there she is... the same token idiot. Does anyone else suffer this person?
Update: I know "all this" because a) It's a generalisation of the things a number of different women have had in common in a number of workplaces. And b) I have to put up with it every single day... I get the same stories, the same music, the same pictures of her "lovely" toyboy husband she never... show more I know "all this" because a) It's a generalisation of the things a number of different women have had in common in a number of workplaces.
And b) I have to put up with it every single day... I get the same stories, the same music, the same pictures of her "lovely" toyboy husband she never actually see from one year to the next and the same F*ing pseudo-philosophy every day...