How 2 cool bed in the hot humid summer nights?

i remember seeing something on a shopping channel years ago, i think qvc? It was like a gel mattress cover? I want something that can cool the whole bed & my body? Please help with any products that might help me sleep in those hot humid nights! Also some product that cools a pillow? thanks in advance
Update: BURTIE- i do the same! it only helps for like 10 seconds but is so worth doing! i swear people i did see it on a shopping channel it was large square gel filled mattress topper. (Like the gel eye mask invention) U put it in the refrigerator to cool. Air conditioning is not a great investment as we only have a few... show more BURTIE- i do the same! it only helps for like 10 seconds but is so worth doing! i swear people i did see it on a shopping channel it was large square gel filled mattress topper. (Like the gel eye mask invention) U put it in the refrigerator to cool. Air conditioning is not a great investment as we only have a few hot days in a year! When i saw the product at the time i just ignored it cos in the u.k... its rarely warm never mind humid! But seriously this heat wave is torture. I'm one of those warm blooded people, who always has warm hands & rarely gets cold. Imagine what this summer's like for me!
Update 2: FENELLARIBENA- Yes its similar to a chillow! but a larger version. I'm going to look into thanks so much!