Why do people dislike Lady GaGa so much???

I find it annoying that people hate her, yet they don't listen to her music. It's like everyone on here is just jumping on the bandwagon for hating her...
any thoughts?
Update: she writes her own music and sings live!!!!
how is that not talent?
and she's not a man!
Update 2: it just bothers me...because i know a lot of people that never listen to her and they say that they HATE her... I know people have a right to their own likes & dislikes...but they shouldn't put down other ppl who like her and force their views on it
Update 3: Mikoto- Don't tell me to listen to Love Game. ALREADY have (brainzzz!)Not liking her because she's bi is just plain IGNORANT Nirvana "BOY"- not to sound mean...but don't answer if you're gonna put that. i like Nirvana too, but Curt Cobain is dead and so is the band (just being... show more Mikoto- Don't tell me to listen to Love Game. ALREADY have (brainzzz!)Not liking her because she's bi is just plain IGNORANT
Nirvana "BOY"- not to sound mean...but don't answer if you're gonna put that. i like Nirvana too, but Curt Cobain is dead and so is the band (just being honest)
Seth- you just sound like a total prevert
you guys are so obsessed with not liking over rated things. I bet any artist you listen to wants MONEY and/or FAME period. Unless they grew up on a desert island or something lol
I think her lyrics are pretty darn good. Many other pop artist have bland similar lyrics. I've never heard anyone come up with lyrics like hers!
"I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunnin'." haha i love it lol
Jazzy- Those 15 yr old most likely AREN'T famous because they don't have what it takes - Lady GaGa has worked hard and made it, and his making money. She deserves her fame.
Her flashy style kinda bothers me too, but whatever...that's just her
=)