Silly but hypothetical question?

Like I said, silly, but I figured "Why not? Maybe I'll get some amusing answers out of this."

Let's say you are spending a quiet evening at home. You're tired from school/work/etc. and just want to relax. All of a sudden, there's a frantic rapping at your door. You answer it and it's a close friend of yours (pick whoever), looking disheveled and kind of psychotic. You're about to ask what the hell is going on when your friend blurts: "(Your name), we /have/ to go to the moon. NOW."

He/she is dead serious. You think that perhaps they're under the influence of something, but besides the slightly wild appearance and being overexcited, nothing really indicates that.

What would you do?

Favorite Answer

I'd probably laugh and then put on an extremely serious face and say,

"It is as if you have read my mind, I was just thinking the same thing. Let me grab a jacket it might be cold there."

Considering that this is completely hypothetical, I would then Proceed to grab a club and knock him out.

When he wakes up I would look at him and say, "What the hell happened man?! When we got to the moon you passed out and I had to bring you back! Damn, just ruined my trip to the moon!"

Tell them about it. The next day when they are back to normal.

& Send them a picture with the moon in the background and them on us on it.

Good Question.

Source(s): My Imagination.
  • Mitch

Put on some pants and go with them. I'd give them about an hour to show some progress on getting to the moon, and if we weren't any closer to it I'd smack them on the back of the head and go back home.

Source(s): You have to help your friends.

Tell them to chill out and smoke some bud with me.

I'd go, but I'd insist on driving.

if it was my fiance, i'd go to the moon haha.