Whats worng with me?? please help?

I feel so paranoid, always feel like my friends talk about me, always bitching and its making me faulsly accusing them which is causing them to talk to me, making me even more paranoid! im trying to loose weight but i cant, i just cant. i told myself that i wouldnt eat for 2 weeks,, is that normal? :S also,... show more I feel so paranoid, always feel like my friends talk about me, always bitching and its making me faulsly accusing them which is causing them to talk to me, making me even more paranoid!

im trying to loose weight but i cant, i just cant. i told myself that i wouldnt eat for 2 weeks,, is that normal? :S also, when i eat lots i just want to throw it up .. just not keep it in my body..

i used to cut but i stopped cos i want to work with children, but i do have thoughts of slef harm and death...

whats wrong with me?
do i have anything? :S

please help me.. many thanks X

p.s. im 16