what person in their right mind leaves his 2 dogs locked in a car during the heatwave?

I saw this story of those poor police dogs left to die in a car

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090702/tuk-police-dog...

I think its disgusting and that policeman should be prosecuted with the maximum penalty

what do you think

• Daisy.
    Favorite Answer

I was horrified and so sad to read about that - it is disgraceful and yes I agree they should be prosecuted.

I have a dog and, like most sensible people, don't even take him out when it is so hot - and wouldn't dream of leaving him in a car.

It is unbelievably stupid and cruel :(

• alemar

You did no longer say how a great way the window became cracked open, or how warm it relatively became, yet in spite of if it became basically interior the 80's, being in a closed motor vehicle could develop the temperature measurably. i'm supposing the temperature became bigger than that on a common Texas day. Why peoplecontinual around with their pets with them is likewise previous me. the only reason i will see to transport an animal is to the vet or to pass to somebody or such. no longer basically to pass paying for or driving around. No animal could be left unattended in a motor vehicle. in my opinion, that borders on animal cruelty. you probably did the nicely suited factor.

I am lost for words ~ dogs should never be left in cars in this weather ~ I really hope they are prosecuted ~ I think they should be imprisoned and lose their jobs ~ there is no excuse for what they did ~ police officers are meant to lead by example ~

I don't know why they left them in the car for so long, but the news made me pretty sad.

I would never ever leave my dog alone in the car when I would even suspect that it might get too hot in there!

Such a very stupid thing to do, Its common sense not to leave a dog in the car in this heat!

pure stupidity, and such a sin. on the news it said the heat inside the car could be up to 50 degrees

they should be sacked without a shadow of a doubt and also serve some time in jail for cruelty, there is no excuse whatsoever for that kind of neglect, no doubt they will get away with it and also keep their jobs, in fact i wouldn't mind betting they will be promoted in a years time.

Source(s): cynical.

yeah and those idiots tell people like us what to do, can you imagine how those poor dogs felt just before they died, my boxer was hot so i showered him down with cool water, should have put him in with me rubber duckies lol

take care babes

• Joshua

I totally agree with you. These people should be punished.

its cruel and those por dogs