Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

IM a GUY how do i were skinny jeans and make them look good i already asked this but yall thought i was a girl?

not to skinny not fat just average

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well depending on your style,

if your skater- don't even try, its really hard to pull off.

if your sceneishh meaning you like scene but you aren't fully- then just wear them with tighter fitting shirts.

anything else- try hollister shirts or pac sun.

BUT! nothing too baggy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol i think guys look good when their jeans r not tight and not too loose if that helps ,also when there jeans are sort of too long so they like build up at the legs . don't pull them all the way up sag a little but not so that your whole butt it showing but just so that it's right under your waist + when wearing your skinny jeans don't wear really tight shirts but just just loose enough that it comes down to cover about an inch of the top of your jeans

• 3 years ago

definite- until eventually you're no longer skinny or the denims are too tight or flooding or something. I unquestionably have a guy pal who buys the yank Eagle skinny seventy seven Stretch denims and that they extra wholesome him super. maximum folk only bypass to percentsun or someplace like that, nonetheless.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a girl. I have fashion experience. I have experience with boys,,, DONT WEAR SKINNY JEANS. Makes men look terrible. Wear straight leg instead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just sag a little bit but make sure they're not to tight as to not sqeeze all the juice out of your butt.

Source(s): i love guys who wear skinny jeans
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most guys wear skinny jeansa little low down so you can see their boxers. oh and don't forget to belt it and pair them with sneakers

http://flypaper.bluefly.com/Zac_Efron_wears_skinny...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should sag a little bit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.