Blue pill with imprint of cup/mug?

I'm a mother of a 17 year old, and recently found a circular, blue pill with an imprint of what appears to be a cup or mug with a straw on it. It is only me and my daughter living in this house, and I know the pill is not mine. I'm wondering what it is, and am very concerned my daughter may have obtained some sort of perscription drug that she should not have. Again, it's a blue pill with an imprint of a cup or mug on it. Can anyone tell me what exactly this pill is?

Best Answer

it could be anything from ecstasy to an erection enhancer!

illegal drugs can be made with almost any imprinted picture and any colour.

BUT... there are loads of so called sex pills that are legal to by. most of these are blue. Ann Summers (UK high street store) sells them over the counter!

Best thing to do is ask your daughter for a straight answer. you'll know if she's lying.

you can also take it to a chemist (toxicology) and get it looked at. they will be able to give you an answer. but this will cost.

It might be an ecstasy tab. The imprint doesn't sound like any that would be on a pill from a bottle. Normally pills have numbers/words on them, not pictures.

My other thought is "caffeine pill" because of the cup/mug drawing.

Is the pill dull or shiny? Ecstasy tabs are dull and powdery (think aspirin), not smooth and shiny like, say, an Advil.

I hope it's not anything bad, but definitely talk to her about it. Good luck!

Sweety, its a flip, an 'e', a party drug....

Now there is nothing wrong with her taking them so don't flip out on her, that's probably why she hasn't told you. Just let her know that as long as she is in a controlled environment with people she trusts and lets you know where she is going, that you are ok with it.

Just make sure she knows her limits....I take them every now and then and usually one pill will last the night, i'll take one half, then the other when the first wears off.

I told my mum about it because i would rather her hear it from me, and as much as she doesn't like it, she understands that im young and want to try new things. She keeps some peace of mind by knowing where i am and by me being honest with her...

im 22, so 17 is rather young, but all the young chicks i know are getting into it early these days, sad really :(

• Daphne

None, he gave Neo a choice, he says: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Of course, Neo chose the red one. You see, it's all about choices.

Im not 100% on this but its probably a caffiene pill or extacy. Extacy can come in many different colors with many different imprints on them. Good luck! I hope it works out for the best!

Source(s): Iv had my hands on many pills in the past..(not proud of it either)

my guess is its exstacy emphasis on word GUESS but extascy has pictures on it and can vary in colour? Just ask her and if your like my mum ull know if she is telling the turth or lieying when she explain or doesn't?

its prolly extasy or rufalin. they both come in blue pills. rufalin is the date rape drug just in case you didnt know.

• ecstasy has random cute little images on it...not that i would know...=)