Joanne asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

這一句中文,請問要如何翻成英文才對呢?

這一句中文,請問要如何翻成英文才對呢?

所以,兩兄弟討論後決定,哥哥先去礦場工作賺錢,讓弟弟去學畫;等弟弟學成以後,再由哥哥去學畫。

Therefore, they made a decision that the elder brother worked to earn money to let his young brother learn painting, and after the young brother finished learning, they took turns.

6 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to be childish to write for children. Here it is:

Therefore,

The brothers talked and decided;

The old one worked in a coal mine while the young one learned;

Aaaand, if everything went well...

Then the old one began his study when that for the young one ended;

Notes:

+ Although I omitted a few of your original words, i think i still convey the exact ideas in your writing.

+ I need to enphasize again to you how important it is to write in simple sentences when for children.

+ not sure why, most children pay more attention if you can rhyme.

+ Please continue your good work and i am looking forward to reading your book when I grow up!

2009-07-03 06:46:28 補充:

Ooopppps,

It would have rhymed better, if the third line is changed from:

"while the young one learned" to "while the young one studied".

• 1 decade ago

所以,兩兄弟討論後決定,哥哥先去礦場工作賺錢,讓弟弟去學畫;等弟弟學成以後,再由哥哥去學畫。

So, after discussion, the two brothers decided to let the elder one make money from working in some mine site so the younger one can study drawing. And after the younger brother graduated from his study, the elder one then took his turn to learn drawing.

• 1 decade ago

Therefore, after two brothers discuss decided that elder brother goes to the mine work to make money first, to let the younger brother study the picture; After and so on younger brothers study become, studies the picture again by elder brother.

Source(s): YAHOO字典
  • 1 decade ago

Therefore, the two brothers discussed, decided that the work of his brother go to the quarry to make money, so that his younger brother to study painting; and other studies after his brother, and then to learn painting from his brother.

Source(s):
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

♥Therefore, after two brothers discuss decided that elder brother goes to the mine work to make money first, to let the younger brother study the picture; After and so on younger brothers study become, studies the picture again by elder brother. ~~謝謝~~♩

• 1 decade ago

After negotiation between an older brother and a younger brother, older brother decides to work outside at a mined in hopes of giving his younger brother an opportunity to learn how to paint.

After younger brother complete the course, older brother will also have the chance to learn how to paint.

Hope this helps

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.