My dog got spayed today.. Question. Please answer.?

I picked my dog up from being spayed at around 5 this evening and ever since she has been home she's been vomiting every time she moves around or anything like that. And it's almost midnight. I have asked this question on here like twice earlier, but the people who answered said it would probably be... show more I picked my dog up from being spayed at around 5 this evening and ever since she has been home she's been vomiting every time she moves around or anything like that. And it's almost midnight. I have asked this question on here like twice earlier, but the people who answered said it would probably be better by later this evening and it hasn't really gotten any better. I mean she is not throwing up as often, but she is still doing it. Is this normal? I know I am probably being paranoid, but I can't help it. This is my first female dog, I've only had males before and their surgery isn't near as complicated as the females. :(
Update: Yeah.. I know I asked it before. I even said that in the beginning of my question. Actually I have asked it twice before this. Haha..

I was just asking if this was normal for them to be still throwing up, even if it is quite a while since they had their surgery.
Update 2: I haven't given her any food. I tried, but she wasn't interested. And all she has done is slept on the floor and went outside to go to the bathroom a few times. She is now in her crate. Hopefully when I get up in the morning she will be feeling better and not vomiting as much. We do not have an... show more I haven't given her any food. I tried, but she wasn't interested. And all she has done is slept on the floor and went outside to go to the bathroom a few times. She is now in her crate. Hopefully when I get up in the morning she will be feeling better and not vomiting as much.

We do not have an Emergency Vet. Yeah, I know stupid right? I don't even think the next town over does and if they do that is still like 30-45 minutes. Just hoping she feels better in the morning, if she does vomit more then, I will for sure call the vet.