Does Criss Angel still perform?

I was wondering if the magician still performed in Las Vegas. Also I was wondering did he still make Mindfreak I heard there was a season 5 coming out but I think that has already passed.

Favorite Answer

Criss Angel Believe will debute Sept 12 at the Luxor hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The Cirque du Soleil-Criss Angel production hyped up for many months will feature Criss Angel as a 'surreal, enigmatic Victorian noble.' Criss Angel Believe takes its name from a Harry Houdini legend. The magician is said to have designated a code word for communicating with him after his death. The word was 'believe.'

What's New?

*

RE AIR OF E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: CRISS ANGEL

7/1/09 5 Comments

The E! True Hollywood Story: Criss Angel will Reair on Friday July 3rd at at 2:00pm

o Read More

*

SAT JULY 11TH CRISS ANGEL IN STORE SIGNING AT CIRCUS CIRCUS

6/30/09 17 Comments

Criss will be appearing for a merchandise signing at the Mindfreak store at Circus Circus Saturday July 11 from 1pm to 3pm.

Be sure to purchase early to guarantee your place in line. Criss would like to thank all of you for your love and support. See you then!