Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Who do you think will win Australia's Next Top Model?

Cassie & Tahnee are the finalist of this season of Australia's Next Top Model. Which one do you think will win??

Favorite Answer

Its a tough call.

But i think Tahnee will come through because young viewers are sure to look up to her and she is positive and friendly.

Even though tv loves a good

Bogan to Princess

rags to riches etc

story i dont think cassie will get the votes because of her bitchy,immature behaviour on the show.

Plus when i watch the episodes i miss on youtube i read the comments from people watching and it seems that cassie doesn't have a big fan base.

But then again you never know

so it should be an interesting Finale to watch.

I really want Tahnee to win. Cassie is horrible, she has a bad walk, bad teeth, would be a bad role model for young girls, with the way she smokes like a chimney, and being 16 and engaged to a 25 year old, thats just wrong, She also can't seem to control her emotions that well. The other judges may think she is the bees knees, but i don't think Sarah really likes her that much.

Go Tahnee.

i find it astounding that after cassie has lied, been two faced and clearly cant make up her mind that she is even a finalist!!!! being a model does rely on your looks but hey PERSONALITY does count too!! how far is she honestly expected to go with such an angry, immature attitude?

unfortunatly she is likely to win - i mean seriously ....look at demelza from the last series. she had bullied a fellow contestant and got crowned with the title of australia's next top model as a result.

I hope that people will be able to see clearly and vote for tahnee. sure tahnee has been bitchy but is a saint compared to cassie.

I think Tahnee will win and I hope she does. I can't stand Cassie, she has a horrible personality, sense of style, teeth and walk. Tahnee isn't exactly intelligent or beautiful or have the correct body but I'd rather anyone then Cassie.

I hope Tahnee.

Cassi is a poor role model for all young females. She is a high school drop out (didn't even complete year 10), a chain smoker (technically this is illegal for her to be smoking), engaged to a man 10 years older (she's only just at the legal age for this one), has anger managment issues (needs help there!), has threatened house members (that is also illegal!) and is not a very nice person. If she wins what kind of example would it be setting for the youth of today? I can't believe she has been allowed to stay for so long with all the bad examples and illegal things going on! Not to mention the fact she has said on a number of occasions that she did not want to be there.

So Tahnee to win! She is amazing, kind, friendly, down to earth and a great role model for other young people! She also has a fab body!

I really hope that Tahnee wins but its hard to tell, the judges seem to really like Cassie!

Go Tahnee :)

I really wanted Clare to win. But now since she's gone I hope Tahnee wins. Because Cassi is an ugly whorebag. Honestly! She's 16 and she's getting married! In a couple years she'll have soiled the human race with her ugly bogan offspring, and then she'll realise how crappy her life is and start comfort eating and then instead of being an anorexic scrag she'll be a fat lard. And I'm not sure that the fat lard thing is very "in" these days, just something I noticed.

defanatley tahnee ... she's much better than cassi ... cassi has lied to the judges in the past and they see that she said that she was going to stop smoking and she didn't... tahnee has a better walk as well its neck and neck with the photographs but i still think tahnee will win....

• Sienna

The judges are such idiots they shouldn't have let Claire leave, she was so beautiful. Tahnee: Well I have no problems with her, I guess she was pretty but I don't know, I find her pretty and ugly at the same time. Cassie: That 8 year old ***** can go die in a hole for all I care!

TAHNEE!

She was my favourite from the beginning, and Eloise but she left early :D

I hope Tahnee wins but Cassie is probably the more high fashion model... so no idea