Have any moms had their entire Yahoo! accounts deleted?

Ugh just found out my entire level 6 account was deleted, e-mail and all. I never got a violation notice, just tried to log in and it was denied. So if you were my contact add me back!

To make this a question-What's the last milestone your baby reached?

EDIT: Although I don't find breastfeeding pics offensive, I did not have one up. Just a cute pic of my son.

EDIT: And clearly, I am not giving the TD's-I'm only on level one so I can't lol.

• Favorite Answer

Oh Teeny Beeny I am so sorry Sweetie! That is so completly odd!

to answer your Question, He rolls over and stands when I pull him up!

When I originally starred this question it sent me to re-answer your question... LOL

Anyway its starred now, we have a lot of common contacts so hopefully they notice this and re-add you!

Yes I had 2 deleted. 1 was level 7. I posted a link to an unfavorable website to show this funny video so it was my fault. The last 1 was level 7 and had a good bit of points but then I came on one day and don't know why that one got deleted. Probably got reported too much for nothing.

Kaitlyn has a tooth now. It's right at the gum still but it cut through!

• dmg

Yahoo is acting screwy today, they are doing updates - post an answer and look at the thumbs, they change weirdly every time you refresh a page. So you may be able to get your account back.

I haven't been getting violation notices either, and one of my (totally banal, on-topic) questions was deleted a few weeks ago, so who knows?

Anyway, my son has recently started doing what I call "downward facing dog." (after the yoga position where you plant your feet and hands on the ground and life your entire torso in the air.) I don't know if that's a milestone or not. ;) He can't walk yet, but he is mighty pleased with this new trick.

• No I've never had my account deleted. That sucks about yours though!!! I'm only on level 5, it takes forever to get there!!! I don't think you were one of my contacts but I was planning on adding you so I'll do it now :)

PQ: Aislings latest milestone was she learned how to cruise a few weeks ago. And for the last few days, she has been attempting to stand without support :)

You weren't my contact, but I see you over at the other site, so I'm going to add you, hope you don't mind. Even though I'm not all point crazy, I would still be mad, to lose my questions and contacts, and to just plain have to start all over!

My daughter's latest milestone, is pulling herself to a stand. That's pretty much all she tries to do now. This also means a lot of tears, and spills, which I hate!

• Meaux

Wow, that is so weird. Did you have an 'offensive' picture up as an avatar? I think they delete those right away. It happened to a Top Contributor named Mystic. She had a picture of a breast diagram, and her whole Level 6 or 7 account got deleted...other than that, it's a bit weird to have just suspended your account. You can try to email Yahoo and ask why it happened...that's kind of crazy! Level 6 takes a lot of time and answers...crazy that it happened...

Also, my baby's last milestone has been saying "Nana". I'm trying to teach her "mama" but she's just saying 'nana'. Oh well. =)

Oh, and I *think* she is interested in drinking through a straw. I tried a sippy cup once, she hated it. I was drinking something and out of curiosity put the straw in her mouth, and she started to sip! Im going to buy a baby sippy/straw cup thing and experiment a bit with this little discovery. =)

Edit:

After what you wrote, I have a feeling someone who knew your password sabotaged your account. Yahoo wouldn't delete your whole in box and everything, just the account..someone is definitely trying to do harm. Who could have your password?

Yes my whole account, and e-mail got deleted also. (my first one) sadly this is my third one, and once again I'm getting reported for every move I make...

But my first one I didn't get reported that much on, maybe once... and I went to sign on one day and my account didn't exist anymore. Weird, the only thing I could think of was maybe someone hacked into mine, and that might be what happened to yours also, because I always heard yahoo doesn't delete your e-mail, just your Y!A account.

Yep, several times. Speaking bluntly causes this account suspendiditis.Guess the truth hurts and so people report you whether you're right or wrong.

There is a user that's been around for awhile under Babies Uber Alles, aka Obber and Do Your Own Thinking has had her account deleted COUNTLESS times, lol.

Maybe you can contact Yahoo and appeal the decision.

Omg, no that hasn't happened to me. Y!A has been playing up a bit over the last few days I have noticed. Even just right now when I clicked to answer this q, it took me to a screen that said "Oops! You have already activated your profile" - What the? Then I clicked back and it took me back to the q.

If I were you I would write an email and I'm sure it was just a little glitch and they will reinstate your account as it were, for you!!

Oh wow...no I haven't had mine deleted ...yet! I'm sure if someone out there wants to spend the effort and try to get me deleted they will lol

I don't know if this is a milestone, but my son stood up tonight, then bent down and picked something up...and stood up straight again! He hasn't done that without holding onto something!

I would appeal it. I don't know why they would delete it. Last milestone was crawling. About a month ago. I would also post this question minus the milestone part in the Y/A section if you haven't already.

I added you.