Dizz
Lv 7

When was the last time you were bent outta shape ?

Figuratively or literally ? lol

Have a good evening . D :)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

About an hour ago *wink*

• Login to reply the answers
  • Socko
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

A couple of days ago when the knob on the A/C came off-the one that turns to high cool, low cool, etc. I can't afford a new one, so one of the superintendent's in our building fixed it! But this was after I had a service man look at it--to the tune of $65 for about a half hour. I am thankful to him that he got it fixed. I gave him a tip.

• 1 decade ago

Last Friday afternoon until Saturday night when our power was out! Both figuratively and literally!

• Makwa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's been a long time. Takes a lot to get me figuratively and don't do the literally much. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Last sunday i bent this girl outta shape

SteveC

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Literally, last night at our 40th Wedding, We renewed our wedding vows and I was literally blown away by my hubby's words, he said the same vows to me, as he did when we married 40 yrs ago, he remembered every word.

And, that is why I am still with him today, he blows me away, I love him so very much...and yes I cried....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I has a slight curve to the right, but ain't completely bent. It's time to start using me udder hand

• last friday when i fell out of bed and hurt my back and i ended up spending the night down at my local casualty unit in a lot of pain.

• 1 decade ago

I'm only a little warped :o)~

"All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power" - Ashleigh Brilliant

• 1 decade ago

In April ---2009 wasnt good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a yoga instructor...I get bent every day. LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.