Dizz

When was the last time you were bent outta shape ?

Figuratively or literally ? lol

Have a good evening . D :)

Favorite Answer

About an hour ago *wink*

• Socko

A couple of days ago when the knob on the A/C came off-the one that turns to high cool, low cool, etc. I can't afford a new one, so one of the superintendent's in our building fixed it! But this was after I had a service man look at it--to the tune of $65 for about a half hour. I am thankful to him that he got it fixed. I gave him a tip.

Last Friday afternoon until Saturday night when our power was out! Both figuratively and literally!

• Makwa

It's been a long time. Takes a lot to get me figuratively and don't do the literally much. :)

Last sunday i bent this girl outta shape

SteveC

Literally, last night at our 40th Wedding, We renewed our wedding vows and I was literally blown away by my hubby's words, he said the same vows to me, as he did when we married 40 yrs ago, he remembered every word.

And, that is why I am still with him today, he blows me away, I love him so very much...and yes I cried....

I has a slight curve to the right, but ain't completely bent. It's time to start using me udder hand

• last friday when i fell out of bed and hurt my back and i ended up spending the night down at my local casualty unit in a lot of pain.

I'm only a little warped :o)~

"All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power" - Ashleigh Brilliant

In April ---2009 wasnt good.

I'm a yoga instructor...I get bent every day. LOL