Casting a magnificent bronze bust; but how to go about it?

Due to numerous requests from admirers, I've decided to have my impressive and alluring b'zooms replicated and thus immortalized for all time. From a Plaster of Paris mould I intend to have a limited number of busty busts created in gleaming bronze. However the practicalities of the matter are what I need advice on here - i.e; how exactly to create the original mould?

I had toyed with the idea of hiring a disused grain silo, or similarly deep container - filling the thing with liquid plaster and then quickly dunking my mammaries in before it sets hard. However, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold myself steady by only my fingers and toes - in a downward facing starfish pose over the neck of the container - for the required length of time. And then, of course, if I succeeded with this plan, the end product - when correctly positioned front-facing - would be a pair of enormous bronze baps jutting straight ahead like two giant be-tasselled javelins. Would my lovers really appreciate quite such a ramrod portrayal of my soft feminine charms?

I'm in a tizz! Have any of you the necessary engineering nous to help pull off this artistic feat? If you are willing to donate your services you will surely be contributing to a work of great historical and erotic significance and, moreover, I will give you a right good seeing to.

Plans and blueprints to be submitted within the next 3 days.

Good luck to you all!

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure this would be a good idea Hattie. Have you no consideration for others? Did you not think about the countless thousands upon thousands of fellow females who would feel inferior having seen your magnificent bumps? Many a now happy woman would become depressed and negated knowing that your magnificent specimens are on show for all to see.

Nonetheless, to answer your question, if you really must go ahead with this callous plan I think BE's suggestion of the jacuzzi sounds rather good (although I doubt that my nephew will allow you near his gin - perhaps some other beverage instead?? Meths perhaps?)

Oh, and make sure I receive an official invitation to the unveiling, one wouldn't want to miss such a presideous occasion.

The jacuzzi method should work, however, I will need to be there to supervise the work being completed. Or, we could build you a mold where you are standing, completely nude (doing!), while the plaster is pumped in and smoothed over for maximum relief and detail. Of course, if such an undertaking was to done I would personally apply the plaster myself to ensure a quality application.

You'll need to contact a local college (that has a graduate program in sculpture) or foundry that does bronze work. If you have the plaster sculpture done, it will cost a few thousand dollars for them to make a bronze replica.

You can use life-casting brush-on mold making silica, and you can pour the plaster into that to make the plaster sculpture.

Source(s): One of my professors made bronze sculpture from plaster models

First of all, remove your tizz, it will go easier that way.

Being somewhat well versed in the field of heavy equipment, I would recommend the Knuckle Crane CKB model of hydraulic crane, with a lifting capacity from 5 to 80 tons, with various lengths and stages as needed based on your specifications. To completely customize your knuckle crane, there are many options to choose from; self contained pedestals for power, remote operator controls, anti-two-blocking systems for safe lifting, up to 360 degree rotation, and much more.

A ramrod portrayal of your soft feminine charms would be just peachy for a groundspiece at any worthy museum of modern art.

To Maggie'sHeyBabe --

In my capacity as Hattie OJ's Girl Friday, I've been asked to contact you re your super suggestion of "glow in the dark" baps.

However, being a perfectionist, Hattie wants an idea of how this might look before incorporating the effect into the bronze replicas.

Hence she's decided to have a photo taken of her real life b'zooms - back-lit by eerie torch-light. To accomplish this special FX she wants you, The Babe, to shine a torch upwards whilst hiding behind one of her great knockers - whilst I do likewise on t'other side.

Now then, how do you feel about being part of art history as it is made, MHB? Quite an honour, eh!

Hattie, I will put the plaster on personally by hand, that way I can get it into every nook and cranny so that the final bust will be every bit as magnificent as the real thing.

It should only take about an hour for me to really work the plaster in

Whoo hoo

BE's right. All the guys here can help.Ted knows his way around a tool belt every bit as well as I do, and EoS needs to be there to give you mouth to mouth should you require it (or just want it).

Might I suggest we get a few cases of this to fill your plaster mold with. It would be quite breath taking when the lights go out.

http://www.cloneawilly.com/info_glow.php

Great stuff madam, Its about time your magnificent knockers were immortalised for eternity. I shall drop by your estate later today and apply my own personal batch of sticky moulding gel to your heaving bosom, it won't take two shakes (Really it won't)

Put me down for 50 pairs of the beauties when they're done. I wont be stuck for somewhere to hang my hat up at Rotter manor then that's for sure. Tit top.

I have a container of liquid for making rubber moulds

Source(s): Will this help?

why not just use the jacuzzi and instead of filling it with custard or jello we fill it with plaster and that way we have a whole body model of your luxuriousness. You can sip on some of Scoundy's gin and HB is good with his tools....he can chisel you out......Oh what fun.....I want to be next! Now the real decision is if you want those tassels in or just be all natural.....hmmm

Source(s): Oh I want one for christmas too! I'll be singing Hatties Bell's, Hattie's Bell's.........