Casting a magnificent bronze bust; but how to go about it?

Due to numerous requests from admirers, I've decided to have my impressive and alluring b'zooms replicated and thus immortalized for all time. From a Plaster of Paris mould I intend to have a limited number of busty busts created in gleaming bronze. However the practicalities of the matter are what I need... show more Due to numerous requests from admirers, I've decided to have my impressive and alluring b'zooms replicated and thus immortalized for all time. From a Plaster of Paris mould I intend to have a limited number of busty busts created in gleaming bronze. However the practicalities of the matter are what I need advice on here - i.e; how exactly to create the original mould?
I had toyed with the idea of hiring a disused grain silo, or similarly deep container - filling the thing with liquid plaster and then quickly dunking my mammaries in before it sets hard. However, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold myself steady by only my fingers and toes - in a downward facing starfish pose over the neck of the container - for the required length of time. And then, of course, if I succeeded with this plan, the end product - when correctly positioned front-facing - would be a pair of enormous bronze baps jutting straight ahead like two giant be-tasselled javelins. Would my lovers really appreciate quite such a ramrod portrayal of my soft feminine charms?
I'm in a tizz! Have any of you the necessary engineering nous to help pull off this artistic feat? If you are willing to donate your services you will surely be contributing to a work of great historical and erotic significance and, moreover, I will give you a right good seeing to.
Plans and blueprints to be submitted within the next 3 days.
Good luck to you all!