I want a accurate bolt rifle for the range. i dont hunt. already have a 10/22. looking for .308 or 300 win mag?

like i said i want something sub MOA at 100 yards.the place i shoot at only goes out to 100 yards and im sure the farthest ill ever shoot would be 250 yards so keep that in mind. looking at remington 700's but i just want other options. i hate the look of the savages. reccomend caliber, scope, stock, any little... show more like i said i want something sub MOA at 100 yards.the place i shoot at only goes out to 100 yards and im sure the farthest ill ever shoot would be 250 yards so keep that in mind. looking at remington 700's but i just want other options. i hate the look of the savages. reccomend caliber, scope, stock, any little bit helps. thanks. no ar-15 style recomendations please, i already own a ak-47 so i am looking for a tactical range rifle.
Update: ok so .300 win mag is probably out. i like the .308. as far as scopes i would spend up to 200 on a scope assuming i dont spend over 700 on the rifle. i want mil dot if possible and want at least 10 power and adjustable would be nice.
Update 2: what type of 7mm are you talking about? not very familiar with that round?
Update 3: i found a sako trg-22 in .308 caliber. its basically what im looking for. any idea on price. also i liked the cheytac in the .308 caliber. i would be willing to spend the money if they are the best.
Update 4: i really liked the weatherby vanguard varmiter. price is a little higher than i wanted to go, but looks like it could be worth it.
7 answers 7