Legit Loan Companies ... I need a Bad Credit/No Credit Loan Company that is Legit and isn't a scam... HELP!?

Does anyone know of any companies like this??? And if you do know of some please if you have experience with them please if you could explain to me how the one you know about works just give me details and your opinion on the place and the loan you got or were trying or going to get please?? I need a loan ASAP for... show more Does anyone know of any companies like this??? And if you do know of some please if you have experience with them please if you could explain to me how the one you know about works just give me details and your opinion on the place and the loan you got or were trying or going to get please?? I need a loan ASAP for as much as i can possibly get... and I don't have a whole lot of credit... the credit i do have isn't good due to emergency medical stuff... so please help this is extremely important!!!

Please don't just google this and put links from google... I did google it... but i'm just afraid to fill out the online applications because i'm not sure which ones are/aren't legit...
Update: I'm good Thanks... ( you tube... ha ) i'm thinking that you are spam... but possibly not i don't know... But as i said... this is something that is sort of urgent... I need the loan uhhhm yesterday!! ha ha!